Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Regular

Today, I don't know why but we were comparing girls and discussing with our teacher and one girl said "I'm just regular." And I loved it. I am just regular. And I enjoy being just regular.

I just wanted to say that today is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! The sun is shining, the wind is slightly blowing, it is warm and it smells summer-ish and I have absolutely no inclination to do homework...and there are two llama's eating the campus' green grass right below the library where I am sitting. Hmm.

I just ran into a girl who, I guess, heard me play the piano one time and wanted me to play for her. I was in the mood to perform, so I did....for an hour. Now I REALLY have no inclination to sit down and do anything productive. Plus, I already know all about periodontology--suicide bombers, green guys with helmets, feeding through tubes, massive colonies communicating secretly under a layer of slime....right Meagan???? HAAHAAA. I love how I learn.....most of the time:)

Yesterday I did a complete one-hour ab workout and proceeded to run for 25 minutes (about three miles) on an inclined treadmill. My legs were wobbly walking up the stairs at my apartment, but today I feel great! I think I'm slowly getting the hang of this, although, I don't think running four and a half miles last Friday was really a good choice. Good thing I'm over that one!

ONE WEEK UNTIL SPRING BREAK!!!!

No comments: