Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pic for Kayli

My sister decided it was post pics of your wedding day. Not that anyone is terribly interested in my wedding pictures, since it was only 8 months ago, and I still post pictures of it fairly reguarly. But here are some fun ones I've found since working on my wedding book in the last two days.
I don't know what I'm doing in this picture, but all I know is that if I'm leaning even a little bit, with no heels on...I am REALLY short next to my hubby! And I think its funny, because Marlowe looks so dead in the background. Oh, gotta love the line!This is another lovely picture of us standing in line, which I think is hilarious! Apparently, we weren't all too enthused at the moment about being there. Which is funny, because looking back it seemed to go by in such a blur! And I loved saying hi to everyone who walked through! Just not right then, apparently.
This is me and all of my stellar sisters, minus Kayli whom this post is for because she was far away in Switzerland. It's ok. Red's not her color.

This is me and all my stellar brothers. I don't know why the coloring is so bad...but this one I've touched up, and I promise...its a lot better than the older version! I feel especially short when I remember I'm wearing two inch heels in this picture.
That's all folks! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

awesome pictures. thanks, you're the man

Megan said...

Seems like it was just yesterday you were the little baby girl and now you are all grown up and married --- sigh.