Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A bit o' March phone pics

The flat tire, as discussed in the previous post.

These two in this cart. Russ was seriously in seventh heaven!

He asked me to draw him a T Rex so he could paint it. Then he put it on his wall and it just might be his most prized possession. I love how much he loves it!

He slept through my entire run. I died of heat, and he took a nap. Good job, Russ!

This kid loves a few things with all his heart. He's always been this way. Right now it's the color blue (this has never wavered), T Rex, and space. When I saw this shirt at Walmart for $3 I just saw that grin on his face.

Playing can be really, really tiring.

For several weeks at school Ruthie's kindergarten class was learning about kings and queens. They had a king and queen picked each day that got to sit at a separate table and help the teacher. When she was picked---it made her whole world, she was soooo excited!!! At the end of their unit they had a royal ball and got to wear all their princess clothes--I went in the morning and helped set up, but the boys had dr appointments, so her friend Annabelle's mom sent me a pic of the two of them. Ruthie came home and told me ALL about it!

Awhile ago Ruthie got a new dress and I told Molly she could pick out one of the target $5 ones too. But no, she wanted this Wonder Woman tshirt. She is a HUGE fan of Wonder Woman and this exact outfit combo is what she wears every single time it's clean and in her drawer..and sometimes even when it wasn't. She knows what she likes! Three years old and all the confidence and sassiness in the world. I love her so much!

Russell can do EVERYTHING but a normal crawl. He definitely gets around. I'm not sure what the benefit of this particular plank was, but it was adorable.




Helping daddy fix some things.

Sterling took his family med test on Friday morning, worked on some projects and then came home for a fun weekend with the fam! (He started surgery on Monday so...goodbye for three months, love!) We built a fort and rented Ferdinand off amazon. It was a really cute show.


The next day, they watched cartoons while I taught some cute little Chinese kids some English--and then we headed to the park and the splash pad!




Some 50 cent corn dogs for National Corn Dog day!


Russ thought they were sour!

That night, Saturday, we had friends over for a St. Patrick's Day dinner--we had cabbage and corned beef soup and they brought homemade smoked pastrami that was the stuff dreams are made of. We put in on some of my homemade bread, and had soup and sandwiches. Best meal ever. After we got the kids in bed we stayed up too late playing games--and laughing so hard my cheeks hurt! I don't know what we're going to do without Jeff and Diana but they sure are the greatest!

No comments: