Sunday, September 23, 2018

Palm Beach Zoo

 Last Saturday it was buy one adult ticket, up to six kids get in free at the Palm Beach Zoo. I knew it would be killer hot (there are actually tons of free things going on this month and I think it is because it is still sooooo hot that all the attractions are trying to get residents to come anyway) but I couldn't pass up that deal, especially when Will has decided he loves the zoo and has been asking to go. He took hold of the map and navigated our way through the entire place, and loved it!

I am impressed that I managed to get all of us in!



A massive banyan tree! It almost makes me miss Miami!



The biggest highlight was the splash pad, which we hit up right at the same time as Russ decided he desperately needed a nap. I felt bad, but at least the kids got to cool down for a bit before I called it quits.













No comments: