Sunday, May 10, 2009

Good Chillaxin' Craziness

Lets just say I'm an awesome sister and aunt---cause I got my niece and bro out of 2 hours of church...my bro offered to drive me to Mendon, and my niece was having issues with our ward's primary. Good times had by all on the drive. 
After dinner I did some braiding and some nail painting. Good bonding girl time. Then we vamped things up on the trampoline where I won THREE bum wars. It was pretty intense. Then for some reason my nephew and I did some major jousting in the front yard that turned to tae kwon do and shooting and bow and arrows...it was intense. Especially since we'd fall to the ground from a punch that was thrown two feet away. HAAHAAA. 
Then there was the swing time where I told dad I was building a house in his back yard and never moving away.
Then there was the cap gun fight where my sister came in and handed guns and ammo to everyone, told us the girls were bad and boys were good and the gold was in the barn. Major excitement had by everyone. Lets just say the bad side can win. Haahaa. The funniest was Danica blasting a cap gun right by her ear and then sheepishly saying "its not the first time I've done that." HAAHAA! Also, when grandma took off to the cover of the nearest truck, and Danica exclaimed "I HAVE a plan!" then jumped about two feet in the air as she bounded off. HAAHAAA. 
We only had a few casualties throughout the day. Kiersten's fat lip....and multiple green feet(the grass is still pretty wet).
Mom ended the day perfectly by having angel food cake, whipped cream and strawberries. My life is absolutely heavenly---I can't even handle it.

No comments: