Monday, June 22, 2009

If I could choose to look like anyone....my sisters have all been picking on their posts who they would pick to look like. I thought it was kind of interesting. Well, Andrea's I knew right off, but I thought the others were a little odd. These are the people I would pick. Now, if I was picking voice, or talents, it would be other people--but strictly on looks: I would first and foremost pick Catherine Zeta Jones. I think she is the most beautiful person. But in close second would be Halle Berry. I love her with short hair--and someday hope to cut mine as short. Both of them look ravishing in red dresses.



2 comments:

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

I forgot about Catherine!! Oh, so many to choose from!! haha

Rockelle said...

funny thing....there are features and the way your mom moves and talks that make me think of Halle berry everytime I see her. Funny she is one of your picks!
LOL