Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Ghetto House

I moved again....and after six hours of some of the hardest labor of my entire existence, the living room and kitchen are now clean enough that I feel I can live here. And I love it. I love, love, love, love, LOVE it!!!!! It's absolutely perfect, and it feels like home. Which is kinda a new thing for me, I haven't had an apartment feel like home for awhile. And I'm living with Kelsey and Elizabeth, and Kelsey was my roommate last year and we had good times, and I am REALLY excited about this year. I think it will be great to have the three of us in our little ghetto house, and now that it is all clean, and Kelsey's thinking about replacing our 60's brown plaid curtains, I think it will look spectacularly nice. The yard is amazingly beautiful cause the landlord's wife next door does all the gardening. Thats the update on my life. Have a beautiful day one and all. PS NO MORE CATS!!!! YAY!!!!! YAY FOR NO-PET HOUSES!

1 comment:

Sharli Campbell said...

Hey Lindsey,
I just made a blog and we are required to comment to someone, so there you go. How are you? Look forward to seeing you around at shool!
Sharli