Monday, May 23, 2011

29 weeks

My hair was really curly on Sunday morning, so I went with it, only then it went afro-ish on me...so I ended up pulling it back. But luckily, I got an ADORABLE new little flower from my good friend Aleesha, and it made my hair look so much prettier!

So this is me at 29 weeks....I feel like I'm at that point where I'm getting REALLY excited, and then kinda disappointed that I still have two months. Two months left? Really??? But I want to play with my baby! She still kicks like CRAZY (except randomly last night, when Jenny really wanted to feel a baby kick) and everything is going really well. Pretty much just the same old thing, I'm just getting fatter and fatter. Haahaa. Kiersten and Anders talk about my baby all the time when I babysit, and its really cute. I told Lynnaea that if I ran out of money to fund my baby's education, I'd borrow from her, and she laughed so hard! (They were counting up their money because Kiersten got a dollar from the tooth fairy, and they have a lot stored up!)

The shirt I have on is actually not a maternity shirt, just one of the loose-fitting, flowy shirts that I used to wear to work at JCP all the time, and I have found it VERY useful to wear with skirts on Sundays.







This is me and my good friend Aleesha at her baby shower on Saturday. She's due the end of June, and I am due the first of August. But I always say I"m due the end of July---it might be a little disappointing if I actually do go into August. Don't look too closely at the picture though. For some reason the lighting did weird things to my skin, and my smile isn't the greatest either.Congrats Aleesha!



2 comments:

Kayli said...

WHOA!! You and Aleesha are pregnant! What is this world coming to?!?!

Andrea said...

That's exactly what I thought, Kayli!!! Seeing them both together in that condition is just plain weird.