Friday, June 3, 2011

Waterfall Canyon




On Wednesday Sterling and I both had the afternoon off and decided to hike the Waterfall trail. Its right above WSU off of the Bonneville Shoreline Trail, and is a really popular hike. It was INCREDIBLE this time. I have never seen that much water coming down, and we didn't even stay at the top by the waterfall very long because there was so much spray it was FREEZING and we were getting wet. It's a pretty steep hike, and so we took it REALLY slow...I felt like an old lady huffing and puffing up the mountain (I blame it on my cold from last week and the need to blow my nose every thirty seconds) but it was totally worth it and so beautiful!

PS My husband is absolutely amazing and the best husband EVER! Yesterday we spent the day basically doing stuff I wanted to--he came to my prenatal appointment (he loves listening to the heartbeat as much as I do) and then he cleaned the bathroom and dusted the living room for me, and then we went and picked up a crib from my sister, and he helped me wipe it down(it had been in her shed for quite some time) and put it together (almost, we had to stop to go to Freedom Rider's) and then when he wanted pizza for dinner, he let me pick the spot for the kind of breadsticks I like. Can I just say he is absolutely AMAZING? I am going to be so sad when he goes back to school again. Not only school, but another semester of Organic Chemistry. Sigh.

PPS We got a camera for free (yes!) from a family member of Sterling's. I want to get a really nice camera that takes pictures in quick succession. This one isn't as quick as I would like, but it is faster than my old one, and it has more mega pixels than mine. Although,it doesn't have as good of a zoom. I'm excited to play with it though and SO excited because, remember, it was FREE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! Linds, you look so darn cute!! I just love your cute baby belly :)

Kayli said...

So which place's breadsticks DO you like the best?