Sunday, November 17, 2019

Random July (and a Tricia visit!)

This is the Logan River walk by my parents house. I really still can't figure out (besides that I was working so incredibly much, of course) how we did not have more free time this summer. This is one of our faves and we hardly made it there!





Journey is the sweetest little mother. She loved the baby so much!

Uhh could Grace be any sweeter?


Nocking snow cones at Grandpa's off the summer bucket list.




Me in my scrubs. I only had that one pair of scrubs for most of the summer. I bought a clearance pair towards the end so I could stop washing my gray ones so often. Those gray ones though, I bought in hygiene school! I wore them full term through three pregnancies--haha! They're the softest and the best!


Also, I put that outfit on Gracie every single time it was clean. First pick. I loved it so so much!

 The sunset view off my parents porch is so so good.


AHHH! Crazy lady learning to crawl!



AHHHHH! (I'm posting this in November, four months after, and WHOA! Look at that adorable gummy grin! WHY does time go so fast?!?!?!?)



She looked so cute I had to take a pic.



My best friend Tricia, who literally saved me in Miami and is forever cemented in my heart as most amazing person alive, visited me in Utah!!! Okay, she was there for a family reunion, but she made a day for me! We had a blast!

I really, really love her.

Cutest baby alive.




Him. And his white hair. 

AWWWWW baby Sierra is just the sweetest ever.




He also loves to help in the kitchen at home, but it was extra awesome at grandma's!


I also met up with my wonderful friend Chantelle! Her and I go way back to junior high, but really cemented the forever-life-friendship in college when we worked together cleaning hotel rooms. Her girls are the sweetest and there is not enough time in the world to catch up.






I'm pretty sure this was taking while en route to Canada. I still die when I look at it. She is perfection.

Also taken on the way to Canada.

No comments: