Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gathering

The reunion barely started and two people already have stitches (luckily one was home-made since we have a doc in the house ) there are kids EVERYWHERE, I thought about bringing my stuff inside, but don't really see any open spaces, so I think I'll keep it in my car. Luckily my sister saved me a spot to sleep in her trailer. There are kids everywhere. Did I already say that? Cause literally, you step on them all the time when you aren't watching, and there's already mocking, and pictures, and annoyance at pictures, and boys playing basketball, and girls annoyed that the boys are playing basketball, and secret meetings to practice songs for the karaoke contest, and DELICIOUS food, did I ever tell anyone how much I LOVE guacamole??? And Danica wrote me love notes. And I got kisses and hugs from Brynne and Chad and basically everyone, and I even got to be official tooth-brusher for the 3 and under crowd. Good times. I like that position. Fun had by all, and I LOVE MY FAMILY! Megan mauled me she was so excited to see me. (inserted by Megan herself :) ) Basically life is good. And I don't have to go to work for THREE WHOLE DAYS. I don't know where my blessings come from, but life is absolutely amazing.

No comments: