Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finished

One more down....one more to go. I can't believe I can actually say that. One more semester to go. Wow. I took my last final a couple minutes ago. Issues, of course. I took it on my brother Wyatt's computer, because it was open book, and I thought it would be nice to be undisturbed, since no one is at his house. Of course, the computer flipped out, and it wouldn't show that it was saving answers, and it wouldn't show how much time I had left, and then it wouldn't save my test and finish it. So I logged out and logged back in...and it just brought my test back up. Thankfully. It was a smooth-sailing test cause I had a 100 in the class, so I could do pretty poorly and still pull an A. Which is a terrible mind set to have. But hey. Let me just tell everyone--never be engaged during finals. It really makes you not want to work at all. But, I am done, I did well enough on everything that they won't kick me out of the hygiene program....and I can happily say I have survived one more semester!!!!
Now, I am going to.....well, I'd like to say I am going to relax. But I am going to work and study. More. Sigh. But I am happy that I'm studying for boards now, because that means the end is DEFINITELY in sight.
Happy story: Yesterday Sterling and I made dinner at his house cause his mom had a dr's appointment and got home late. So we had a FABULOUS time making dinner...although, I tried making mom's cinnamon rolls. Which I think would've been fine, except it was so cold, they didn't really raise, so then I stuck them in the oven to raise, and that kinda helped, but it was a little late. Anyway, after dinner I was sitting on the couch wrapped up in a blanket watching Sterling and his little sister Jenny put lights on the Christmas tree. Jenny said something about Sterling's stuff being ALL OVER the living room, and Sterling said his stuff had been on the table, but someone had thrown it all in a pile. And so I said "Hey, I moved it cause we were eating, and I set it very nicely, in one pile on the couch." and so then Sterling got this mischievous look on his face and told me that it was a very nice-looking pile. A beautiful pile. A wonderful, incredibly neat pile. Such a happy pile. He had never seen a pile so amazing in his life. Right when I was trying not to smile and thinking he was done, he waited about two minutes, putting up lights....and then started all over again. I was laughing SO HARD! If you ever need someone to praise the neatness of a pile....incessantly.....for multiple minutes....you know who to call.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Hi Lindsay. You are cute.