Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Balderdash and a haircut

We spent Sunday and Monday morning out at my parents in Hyrum. It was so much fun! Tad, my cousin from Canada, was there because he got dropped off so my parents could take him to the MTC on Wednesday, and Wyatt and Lindsay Ann are living there currently with their two little girls that never stop giggling...not even for a second!

We played Balderdash after dinner and it just got more hilarious by the second. One word was knurlin, and Tad put in "retarded cousin of Merlin". I thought Sterling and Wyatt were going to die of laughter. The very last word, I can't remember what it was, everyone was laughing so hard we couldn't even make it through the definitions for about twenty minutes. Mom's definition was "camel saliva" or something like that, and she was laughing so hard, Sterling's definition was "a traveling idiot" and mom and Lindsay Ann were laughing so hard they were crying, and we'd finally sober up, and then next one would be read and we'd all fall into hysterics all over again. I can't remember what Tad's was that time, but I remember it was really good. It was so much fun!

The next morning mom, Sterling, and I hiked the wind caves, because mom has lived here all these years and never hiked it before!!! Then mom helped teach me how to cut Sterling's hair. He has one shorter spot than anywhere else right in the front....oops....but other than that we did a really good job! Now I just need to invest in a razor and scissors and we can save lots of money on haircuts!!!!.....Well, maybe after mom shows me a couple more times.

No comments: