Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shhhh...

Look at how HANDSOME my man is! But I have a secret, he's not my only man....

It's only fair....since this little girl has him absolutely wrapped around her finger. He thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread, and she well might be. But....

See that little man in that picture? The one in the bright blue? His name is Anders. Yesterday, as I babysat him I was playing the piano and singing a song. My nephew Myles was playing the computer, and the little man in that picture came and crawled on his older brother's lap and said "Doesn't she just have the most BEAUTIFUL voice?" Myles just looked at me and said "Did you hear that?!?!"

Yes...I most certainly did. And he just might have me wrapped around every single one of his little fingers. Unfortunately, I still think Sterling has the upper hand. Anders asked me to sing "And So It Goes" for his good night song. Sterling is the only one who knows that song. Sigh. So he got the rainbow baptism song instead. He seemed satisfied.
Oh and Myles also gets points for singing Phantom of the Opera with me and being the phantom, and then switching to Christine when it got too high for me, and then Danica came and helped us out with the really high part. Pretty much we could be on broadway. Haahaa.

PS That picture with all of Megan's kids on the couch was the day of our first kiss!!!! (Sterling's and mine, not mine and Anders...I've been kissing him much longer than that!)



2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for babysitting - my kids love you too - they are so excited when they know you are coming to babysit.

Heather and Jake said...

You guys are just too cute! Jake and I might be randomly be coming up to Ogden sometime so I will have to let you know :)