Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun things in our Neighborhood

I have a really cool cousin that posted on how to make your pictures bigger on your post. By following her tutorial, I managed, and it worked just perfectly! I'm pretty excited. Last night Sterling and I went to SLC with the institute marrieds' presidency (of which we are over activities, so you should all come to our Valentine's dance in February because it will be stellar. Plus, its on our anniversary) and we went to an INCREDIBLY delicious restaurant(Market Street Grill), where I managed to keep down all my food, which was a plus, and then we wandered temple square.

These are our good friends Brittney and Eric. They live in our apartment complex, climbed the 16mile Ben Lomond with us over the summer, play games with us frequently, and I had Brittney's dad for an 8th grade teacher at South Ogden Junior High. We also just found out we had the same teacher for Kindergarten (I was AM and she was PM) and we were in the same 1st grade class at Wasatch Elementary before I moved to North Dakota (she's in my scrapbook! hahaa). They're pretty much awesome, so I thought I'd add a picture.


I was really, really cold. But the lights were beautiful!

And this is a Christmas present, that I got really excited to open on Sunday night when we were playing games...so we opened it. It was one mean game of Jenga!





No comments: