Thursday, December 8, 2011

Haws Update

This was taken the other night when I tried and tried to get her to take a bottle. After three weeks of having a hard time, all three days she's been babysat this week, she's had no problem. Hmm... but LOOK at those chubby cheeks! Oh I just LOVE them!
Sterling brought these flowers home the other night. You can't really tell, but that bright red gerber daisy is AMAZING and just pops right out. Its beautiful.

My man and my baby.
Sterling took his last Organic Chemistry test ever. Ever! Check.
Sterling got an A- in organic chemistry. He was a little dissapointed, but for the most failed premed requirement, I'd say he did an AMAZING job! Check!
Sterling took his last final for this semester. Check.
Sterling put the first wrapped present under the Christmas tree. Check. And now I am SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!
My boss gave us a wreath for our door. Now we look duly festive on the outside. Check.
Ruth got two shots today and an oral vaccination. Check. (It was so, so, so, so, SO sad! I just had to keep reminding myself that it is not one iota as sad as her getting a deathly sickness)
Ruth is 24 and a half inches long, she's grown four and a half inches in four months! It's crazy how fast babies grow! She also now weighs fourteen pounds...no wonder I get tired lugging her carseat around! Check.
Ruth is also pretty much in the fiftieth percentile for everything. She can do everything on the milestone charts, and then some, plus has a tooth already, but still can't roll over. I kinda think she'll crawl first. She doesn't even try to roll over. Haahaa. Check?
Christmas presents for EVERYONE on my list are just about finished. Check.
Started reading our one-a-day Christmas story book last night, so we'll have to play catch-up for a while, but oh so worth it! And I'm carrying on the family tradition of mom crying through every story. Sterling was reading the story last night and looked over and me and just busted up laughing, but it was touching, ok! Check.
My wedding book came in the mail and I am in LOVE with it, totally worth the money. Check.
Try nine month clothes on your four month baby. A lot of them just might fit. Check
Keep nose-sucker close at hand for the next little while. Check.
We've had our share of poo incidents lately, definitely time to upgrade to the next size of diapers. Check.

Umm...thats about all. I tried making fudge, and failed again. Uncheck. Mom said maybe making two batches at once would work better. I might try it tonight. But I don't want to waste the cream.

No comments: