Monday, January 9, 2012

Arizona

All of my sisters named their last post 'Arizona' so I figured I'd follow the trend. Here's some of my pictures from the trip/wedding in Arizona: 
I don't know if Wyatt and Lindsay Ann and my parents (our travel partners) would agree..but I think Ruth did a fabulous job! She had a few moments, but generally was really happy!


The first night we were there we went to see the temple lights! I wish seeing the temple lights in SLC was as warm as Mesa!



Amy, being the amazing person that she is, gave us all presents for Christmas, even though we were all there for her WEDDING, she was still on top of everything. So here is Kayli and my mother.

We got new swimsuits. Grandpa helped Ruthie model hers.

No idea what I was laughing about. Who had the camera???

Megan, Jared, Dad, Kayli

Ethan, Amy and Kam(the newlyweds!)

Wyatt and Lindsay Ann---who has now had her baby, they named her Natalie Rae, and she is SO CUTE!!! AH!!

While there, Ruth had her first playdate at the park. Dad that I was ridiculous for wanting to get her "firsts" on camera, and told me I'd do it for my first and it will never happen again...maybe....but it was so dang cute!!!! She LOVED the swing! Yay for Arizona in December!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted pics. I haven't seen many of the pics. Ruthie is So cute!! And she did great traveling down.
Mom