Saturday, January 14, 2012

More Christmas Catch-Up

These first few pics are from opening sibling gifts on Christmas Eve at Sterling's fam's.

This is Bridget's new man, Cade. (I never remember if its a K or a C...hmmm) We all really like him. A lot. 

I love this picture of Marlowe!

Christmas PJs


Sisters

Isn't she just the cutest roly-poliest baby ever?!!!

Ahaaahaa! Thats all I have to say. I LOVE that I caught that expression on camera! Or Jenny did. I think she had my camera right then.

Eating the wrapping paper. Good stuff.

Opening presents.

Grandma Cindy's present to Ruth. She loved it. Still does. It is by far her favorite toy ALWAYS.

Love that I caught that expression on camera.


And that expression. I love you Jenny.

Cindy made us a quilt...and its red...and awesome...and I love it!

No comments: