Thursday, May 17, 2012

Decorations

See all those ribbons in the background hanging? I helped tear those(well, some of them). While we watched The Time Traveler's Wife. Good times.




Sterling was very proud of this arch...because he helped scavenge the wood out of some family friend's backyard ditch.

I painted this sign!

They had crepes and a whole big bowl of nutella to put on them. Pretty much heaven.

And I helped glue on some of those ribbons around the mason jars.

And I painted this sign...and another one. Sterling was tired of me pointing out all the signs and telling him how I painted them. Haahaa. I was pretty happy about them.





1 comment:

kami said...

That was really pretty. Good job Lindsay and Sterling the pro wood gatherer. Nobody would ever ask me to paint a sign. I have terrible handwriting. Hee. Hee.