Thursday, May 24, 2018

May Schtuff

I tried taking a panoramic pic of our lake in our complex. It makes it look really small and circular and weird--I mean I was standing pretty close to the kids and they look crazy distant. So it is definitely distorted. But it does look green and gorgeous.




5 year old boys.




Freckles.

Freckles AND ginormous eye lashes. That girl wins in all the ways.

My troop biking over to the pool. Ruth was pretty proud she made it the whole way with her pool noodle in hand.

Our friends from the Delray Beach ward graduated med school and headed off to California! Baby Ray was the highlight of playgroup for Molly and she is sure going to miss him!

Kids biking home from school and wanting a picture on the rock...every day. Haha!

Kindergarten Round-up at school! She was the cutest little cowgirl around! Thanks to her little brother for the jeans and shirt!

Will had Mother's Day Tea at his school and they did a little program. It was so adorable!!!


I love his teacher so much!!!! He was super ornery about this picture and I was just going to throw in the towel, but I turned around and she already had him in smiles!!! She's from England and has the greatest accent. She also has an identical twin that still lives there--which I think is cool. Molly already talks about next year when she is in Miss Avogardo's class!


No comments: