Thursday, May 3, 2018

Cute Lil' Russ

 He just looked so cute the other night after his bath. He smelled like heaven and his soft cheeks were perfection and he was grinning from ear to ear...except when he noticed me put up the camera, haha.


He likes eating toothbrushes. He finds it HILARIOUS when I try to brush his teeth with one.

This is the view I get frequently, only usually it is without a diaper while I am trying to grab one of his feet to pull him back!


I'm going to miss that cute little baby body sitting there.

We have these rubber chickens from the dollar section at Target. They are amazing. My kids play with them nonstop. You can launch them at things--like the ceiling--and they stick. We have six and they are all over our house. Russ stretches them out while he bites one side and then lets go. You'd think that it smacking his face would hurt, but he doesn't seem to mind haha.




The peacock that was hanging out on our car when we got out of a temple session. Crazy bird!

1 comment:

Kami said...

This makes me want to take more pictures of Efraim--because Russ is so darn cute!