Sunday, January 20, 2019

Gracie in December- 1 to 2 weeks old

Perfection. Little tiny humans are just so. much. perfection.



haha soft and squishy baby




I love how you can tell she has siblings--sharing their unicorns with her! Also this tiny nightgown has been my absolute favorite thing ever for Gracie. It just makes me die of cuteness every time I put it on her.






Her hair is already thinning out. But it was CRAZY thick at first!



Russ talks to her in this high-pitched itty bitty voice that just melts my heart. He loves her so, so much. Whenever he wants to hold her he comes running up, sits down with his legs out in front, and holds out his arms saying "Uhn, uhh, uhn." I am so happy that he loves her so much!





She looks good in red. Sweet Christmas baby!




I just love her. It is really just killing my heart knowing how fast she is going to grow!






Happy 2 weeks in the world baby Grace!

Saying goodbye to my mom never made it onto my blog. It's because she left on Christmas Eve so I was posting about Christmas instead. I'm glad I had Olivia coming, or mom leaving would have been much more emotional. When mom leaves I usually cry for days, haha. When my mom comes to help you after having a baby, there is nobody more amazing than her. Because we had such a crazy couple of days at the hospital BEFORE having Grace, we really needed help. Sterling couldn't take any time off and we'd already pretty much exhausted all of our options around here for people that could handle four young children (we have a really geriatric ward). Like I said on Gracie's birth post, she showed up and immediately started breakfast, school drop offs and pickups, swimming lessons, helping with homework, dinner, bedtime routines, etc. She helped me get ready to take Grace to her first pediatric appointment and made us fudge and caramels for Christmas. I wish she could have stayed forever! She loves my kids more than anyone else and works really hard so that I can take it easy. Thank you so much mom! I almost want to have another baby immediately so that she can come again, haha!

No comments: