Saturday, January 5, 2019

Not *quite* Christmas Eve

 We decided to open our Christmas pajamas the day before Christmas Eve so that Grandma could enjoy the magic too. The kids were not at all sorry about this, haha. I just wish we could have done everything early to have her here for, but I wasn't quite on the ball (had a baby, ya know) and it felt really rushed. Christmas comes fast when you spend the week before in the hospital! But I am so very, very glad that we opened pajamas early because the kids were ecstatic and we had a photographer! The pajamas were so, so cute! Everyone loves matching!

I hadn't planned on Sterling and I joining in the matching but randomly walking in a store saw some for super, super cheap. Mine are from the mens section, so they have pockets. I wish all clothes came small enough for me to fit in the mens section! The best!
Playing Dragonwood! Our new family Christmas game that didn't wait until Christmas to be opened, haha. We love it! The kids have done so well with learning it!

I love you mom, come back!







He wanted a matching doll, too :) haha




I was all annoyed I didn't think to grab a picture with my mom when we were in church clothes! I mean, I put my clothes on JUST for the family pics, you'd think I'd be willing to take some more pictures!!!!





No comments: