Sunday, March 28, 2021

Middle-ish October 2020

Our community does a huge Halloween house decorating contest every year. They announced a week or so before Halloween that they would still do it during COVID and suddenly decorations went up like CRAZY and my kids loved it so they begged me to decorate. This was the cheapest, biggest thing I could find! Haha. They LOVED our monster house!

Ruthie and Will started soccer for the very first time and were on the same team--such good times!

 


While the older two kids play/practice soccer, the little kids play in these tires--which are part of some YMCA workout class I'd imagine, but they are filthy. And consequently, by the end of soccer, all my kids are filthy. They love it.

watching a homeschool video while doing crafts from the library. Our library always has the best crafts and since COVID, they've been putting them in brown paper sacks and letting you take everything you need home to complete a craft. My kids love it--and so do I because I don't have to do anything.




Game Day!



I found his disappearing head trick SOOOO hilarious.




Someone at the park the other day said that Bear is the neighborhood Nana (from Peter Pan) and I couldn't agree more. We all love Bear.

Art Monday! We made rice/sock animals--they turned out so cute and all my kids still have theirs (five months later!).








Splash pad day with our homeschool friends-the Harper's!












It's a good thing Kami and Kayli are my sisters, because Halloween is so much better around our house because they are so awesome. This is a Maid Marian costume Kayli made that fits Molly *perfectly* this year!








No comments: