Thursday, March 25, 2021

This Happened


I debated posting this. It happened. It was awful. I still have nightmares. I still can't swim with my kids because I have to be watching at all times. My kids do swim, they are/have been/currently are taking swim lessons (each child fits some of those categories) and we have Russ almost solo swimming, yay! I am just everlastingly grateful for the series of events that ended with a good outcome. A healthy baby girl who is still the life of the party in our lives. And...more pictures. Our pediatrician recommended we get back in the water with all of the kids ASAP to help overcome trauma, etc. We went two days post hospital. I was a complete mess, but the kids jumped right in. 

She didn't even last one morning in NICU before she was pulling out all her tubes left and right, and eventually the nurses just let her bounce around the entire floor saying 'hi' to everyone she saw. 



Next day, feeling so much better.












Back in the pool with daddy!


A picture of school, because that is our life. And I love how Gracie pulls out a workbook and has to join in!

Our frog friend at the pool.













The photo we sent around to family to let everyone know we were doing just fine!







 

No comments: