Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Initial Post

This is my first post--I did it! This is actually really hilarious because my sisters (namely Kayli and Kami) have been TRYING to get me to start blogging for a year now...ever since I moved out, started going to WSU, and they decided I might have something exciting to say that someone might want to hear about. I told them repeatedly that my life was NOT that exciting, and besides, I have no cute little kids like they do to post pictures of. But, unbeknownest to myself, the dental hygiene students create blogs to update each other about experiences, situations, and things they learn, so that they can journal for their own experience, but also reply to each other's experiences. WHAT?!?! So, now, I have a blog. Although mostly devoted to dental hygiene, I am allowed to write about my personal life, and I am sure I will. So...welcome to my blog!

7 comments:

Candace Hillyard said...

That is pretty funny.

katie Gibbons said...

I too have been anti-blog up till now i guess.. We had to give in sometime. So maybe this will be fun.

megster2010 said...

I loved your blog Lindsay! I will have to think about the committee thing. It would be fun just to go to class even if we couldn't do anything else! Well I am sure I will be in touch with you soon! Have a great day!
Meagan

Kayli said...

Hi Lindsay. Nice blog. Good thing you had excellent tech support. :)
p.s. It;s my birthday tomorrow, andf I have 4 kids. Am I getting old?

Aleesha Burke said...

YES! More procrastination! I love you. Hey guess what we go camping in ten days!

Aleesha Burke said...

YES! More procrastination! I love you. Hey guess what we go camping in ten days!

Natalie Hardman said...

Lindsay! This is Natalie! I'm so glad I found another young person to be blog friends with! :) I, like you, am surrounded by siblings and family friends who post mostly about their kids and their fun lives! It will be fun to get to see what's going on with ya! Good luck with the Dental Hygiene program! You're going to be awesome! Talk to you soon!