Monday, March 23, 2009

3-23-09 (post #100)

Sorry I only talk about clinic lately...I just seem to have gotten CRAZY busy. But once I get a good nights sleep I'm hoping life slows down. At least enough to breathe!

Today my pt was phenomenal, no problems, not issues, great 1B mouth. Basically I just need my kids(who are scheduled) and a Class 3 so everything else is just filling up clinic time. I did my PSR PE basically just because I wanted to get a PE passed off today. Everything else I need passed off requires something...like a denture, or a sealant, etc. But it was an easy-going happy day. I am just NOT EXCITED to go take my dental hygiene exam right now. I've been trying to study for it all weekend, and been sufficiently distracted that I don't feel prepared enough because of all the comments I've heard on how beastly it is. Sigh. Life is good though. Yesterday was an amazing day. Only five more weeks of school.

No comments: