Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thankful Ten


1-So thankful for the snow, it is beautiful (even though its cold, and driving is nasty, and its cold...I'll appreciate summer more!)
2-So thankful that I might have a Class 3, although thats a mighty 'if' but at least it relieves a little stress
3-So thankful that my sister Megan was craving french-dipped sandwiches last night because they were absolutely divine and I was NEEDING a real meal of some sort yesterday like nobody's business
4-So thankful that all of Megan's kids are at the cutest stages ever, because I had some good laughs, especially with Kiersten and her hurt finger!
5-So thankful that there are only FOUR WEEKS left of the semester!
6-So thankful that my wonderful father rotated the tires on my car, and in the meantime filled my tank up. Thank you! THank you!
7-So thankful that I found a roommate, an apartment, and sold my contract so that I can move somewhere cheaper, with month-to-month rent and I'm super excited that everything panned out so smoothly!
8-So thankful that I had a wonderful spring break and met amazing individuals and that we are having a pot-luck get together tonight!
9-So thankful that Megan taught me to make 7-layer dip yesterday so I could bring it to the pot luck!
10-So VERY thankful for Sundays, because I think at this point in time, at this point of lack of sleep, at this point of studying like mad for school, I would go absolutely CRAZY without Sunday.

Can we have TWO sundays a week, please? PLEASE?

No comments: