Friday, October 22, 2010

Chocolate

Last night my hubby walked into the kitchen (following the smell of my beautiful loaf of banana bread) and started to laugh and said "I can tell you went shopping." "Why's that?" "Well, there's chocolate covered raisins on the counter, there's oreo's in the cupboard, and there's icecream in the freezer." Now, I ask you, why is that so hilarious? I think it shows that he had impeccable taste in a wife who really understands the necessities of life.

The night before last I made cheddar and ham soup---I always forget how much I love LOVE LOVE LO---VE that soup! I only made the recipe because usually I end up with excess amounts, and so we only had enough leftovers for one meal, and Sterling was very disappointed.

Cross your fingers everyone, because I subbed for an office today and I'm HOPING they want me to come back in January to cover a maternity leave. It would be 2 and a 1/2 days a week for eight weeks and that would just be really, really happy. I loved the office, loved the people, felt really comfortable, except for some reason I had a TERRIBLE time trying to figure out their xray machine. The dr. said that you can't just use the xray holder (like any other xray machine in the world) to direct it, you have to judge by the xray head. Which, yes, I assume we learned in school, but I have never had to use again because xrays are usually my easiest thing that I have no problem with...and you usually can use the xray holder. On bitewings I was fine. It was the PA's for full mouth series that I was having issues with. Luckily, the specific patient also needed a pano and so he told me my xrays were ok to keep, since he could see everything on the pano anyways. Sigh. Hopefully the dr understands that I would figure it out if I had to use it more and I'd be just fine!

Thats all folks. Wish me luck playing as the background music for a wedding tomorrow night!

No comments: