Friday, March 4, 2011

Haws Hilarity

Quite frequently, Sterling makes me laugh. Really hard. This morning he made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt and I started gagging (morning sickness does weird things, I tell ya what). He got in the car and started whistling the same three notes, over and over and OVER again, and when I asked if maybe we could turn the radio on? he said "I just had a brilliant epiphany! I could record singles! It's not that hard to think up catchy tunes!" I just turned on the radio. And laughed really hard. Once the radio was on...it was actually an awesome cd given to me for my birthday from Adam and Aleesha with some really catchy and UPBEAT songs on it....Sterling started bouncing. Literally. Up and down. Like a crazy lunatic. Thats when I started laughing really hard. And then I told him he was weird. And then I started gagging cause I was laughing so hard. And then he asked "You think I'm weird, and you just laughed so hard you gagged?" Yeah, whatever.

Last night, Sterling promised to come home from the library, if I would go over some note cards with him when he got home (I have recently converted him to notecards...and I feel quite proud of myself. I don't think anyone would appreciate this quite as much as my old YW leaders, who used to have to tell me to put away my medical terminology notecards before activities). Once home, we started studying, and then I got a little antsy. Being confined into clothes all day is sometimes a little too much for me. I brought up the genius idea that we should play 'strip-study' and whenever he got a notecard definition right, we took off clothes. Now...listen up, I only tell this story because INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING this all-time amazing offer from his adorable little wifey, Sterling launched into a TWENTY MINUTE microbiology/chemistry lecture on how that idea reminded him of DNA!!!?!?!?!?!?!! Something about primers, I think? Maybe to chemistry people that would make sense. But I really wonder about that man.

Also this morning, I went to pull out of Sterling's work (where we had dropped something off) and head to WSU to drop Sterling off before I headed to work, when I saw a big garbage truck, and stopped half-way through pulling out. Sterling merely commented "I always thought death by garbage truck was definitely the way to go. My death wish would be: death by garbage truck!" I was laughing so hard I missed the spaces in traffic several times. Oh man.

He also got a 94% on his microbiology test today, so our studying last night must've paid off a little! YAY! Now we can party like its 1999!

PS I just remembered another funny story. Sterling and I had just finished watching the Chicken Run(he had never seen it...poor little man) and he was sitting on me, and every time I tried to move him he tickled me like crazy, and I screamed (poor people who live below us)...so I tried head butting him, and he went to lick my nose...all in fun, to make me scream more...and because I simultaneously head butted him, he ended up licking my EYE!!!!!!!!! I was kinda surprised. Never had THAT happen before! It was hilarious. We both just laughed for a long time, before we even tried getting up again.

1 comment:

Carlie said...

Oh the joy of young love!! So FUN! Congrats on the baby girl!! I am super excited for you! I wish I could have a girl...two boys are great....maybe someday! Good luck with your pregnancy!