Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a...


And we are REALLY excited!!!! I kinda wasn't surprised, which was weird because I hadn't really thought it was definitely a boy or girl. Everything measures just right...she almost weighs half a pound (funny, since I've only gained a total of 2.5 pounds). I told Sterling I was going to start giving her pep talks about how she needs to be small enough for me to carry...cause after babysitting Devaney on Friday and she wasn't feeling too well, my arms were too tired! Although I LOVE LOVE LOVE Devaney's round face and chubby arms and legs, so I guess I could live with it...haahaa.They said everything looks great! And Dr. Hurst gave me permission to go buy a little dress before I headed in to work today, haahaa. Sterling's little sister and mom are SUPER excited because they've had a load of boys in their house...Jenny is 15 and she's the youngest girl in the house, and she wanted me to be having a girl SO BAD! So we were excited to tell them the news!
Other good news: when Sterling went in to class today he found out that he did great on his organic chemistry test last week! YAY! All that crazy amount of studying paid off. It's supposed to be the hardest test, so he was just hoping for a high enough score that it wouldn't drag his grade down, but he actually got higher than his first test, so thats happy!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

YABBA DABBA DOOOO That's exciting!!
Congratulations!!!
Of course you were not surprised. One must be extraordinarily cool to have a boy first. :)

Brooke said...

Yay!! So then it is ok that we didn't steal your name!!!