Sunday, June 19, 2011

33 weeks and a beautiful hike












This is me, at 33 weeks. Which means, only 4 more weeks until I am full term! (It also means 6 weeks until my due date...but I'm focusing on the full term date, so that my mom will be here, because she is forsaking me during the week of my due date). I can't believe only four more weeks until we'll have a teeny, tiny baby in our house! This weekend Sterling and I had some fun garage sale-ing, and we found a jogging stroller for $35!!!! It'll probably cost a little more for us to get the wheels pumped up and everything...but it is so nice, and brand-new looking material! YAy!



This is my hair band that I thought looked super cute the other night...I never do my hair, so it is hair bands or flowers that make it look cute lately.

















We went with our friends Chantelle and Jeremy (she is due any day) to the aquarium on Friday and we had so much fun petting the string rays!








































This is Sterling enjoying a ride on the sweet froggy.







I also went on a hike this week with my sister Andrea and her children...look at all the beautiful wildflowers that we saw along the way!












3 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Sorry that the words aren't by the pictures...I'm at work-I had a patient cancel-and I can't find a copy and paste and I don't want to accidently erase the pictures.

Kayli said...

You are so cute and pregnant!!!!!
And this reminds me, I totally will make you a little headband thingy like Kami's. What color do you want? Sorry I kindof forgot about you asking about that! Bad sister.

I can't wait to see what your baby looks like!!!!!!!

Heather and Jake said...

Seriously you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!