Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday's Joys 11-21-11

  • the weight of my baby, its just perfect for squeezing and hugging and cuddling, can she stay this size forever?
  • I finally bought our wedding book! The site I created it on was having a 25% off sale the last few days, so I put in a few more changes (I've been making small changes for pretty much the last year) and put it in my cart and bought it! I'm so excited!
  • macademia/chocolate/COCONUT thingy's that my sister Megan brought me back from Hawaii. The coconut makes ALL the difference.
  • Yesterday my gravy turned out just like my mother's for the very first time making it on my own. It's usually edible...but yesterday it tasted delish!
  • Christmas presents. I have picked out what I WANT to get everyone on my shopping list, now I just have the exciting/fun part of picking it out, finding the best deals, creating them, and making everything just perfect---makes me feel the magic of Christmas!
Now I need to go get the dishes done, look back at my last post for fun pictures from Disney on Ice!

No comments: