Thursday, December 8, 2016

Bill Baggs+Vizcaya

Megan's last day around was Sunday. They joined us in church and then we sort of had a Thanksgiving dinner afterwards. We had been given a turkey and it was waaaay too big for us, so mom helped Sterling cook it (he was very excited about it) and then we had some mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and mom made gravy, oh and some rolls (not made by mom, but she was on vacation haha). It was nice since we hadn't had a Thanksgiving dinner and it was fun to have everyone hang around our apartment. Then Megan's family got pictures taken at Bill Baggs State Park on the beach with the light house. It was absolutely perfect--except for the wind. Oh well, you can only plan so much! They headed out for Orlando, and mom stuck around and we explored the island a bit more.



Tiny little mom by a massive light house!





The sunset was soooo gorgeous!







The next day we headed to Vizcaya--a gorgeous old estate. I think mom loved it, even though it's not really the most fun place for little kids and mine were going a little crazy. I think it's one of the most gorgeous places that I have ever seen. 



Saw this crazy big iguana.



I've been here three or four times now, but never when the orchid garden was in bloom. It was sooo pretty!






I just can't delete. They are all sooo pretty!
















Vizcaya is just so, so, so beautiful. I tried to cut back on pictures because I have already blogged about this place so many times. But in real life it is breathtaking every single time. Love it.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I want to make really awesome costumes, and then go there and take pictures. I don't know what kind of costumes though...