Monday, June 11, 2018

Red Reef Beach (because Russ hadn't already eaten enough sand)

We have to take advantage of the sun when it comes out! I was getting stressed about having everything ready for Utah, and I thought about packing, but then the sun came out. And I just had to go to the beach! It as playgroup, and they are holding it at the beach all summer long---and this day was PERFECTION. I don't think the beach has been this beautiful since we moved to Delray. It was like a Miami, fake-sand-created-for-tourists beach day, but just on our own little beach here. I just wanted to keep taking pictures because it looked unreal. It was right in front of my eyes and it was unreal. SO BEAUTIFUL.


See what I mean?!?!?! It's usually more wavy where we live so the water doesn't calm down and get this clear. But oh heavens, it was clear and calm all morning!!




We saw a knight anole in our tree when we got home!

These pictures are out of order--but we had started the morning out with doughnuts that dad brought home. yay!!

And this is Molly learning to clean the sinks. She was very good.


Okay back to this beautiful beach day.



1 comment:

Elena said...

That is some beautiful water!