Monday, June 11, 2018

School's Out! Beach Day! (Delray Beach)

School got out and the sun came out (it has been the month of endless rain and I'm very over it.) so I said BEACH DAY. We had to enjoy that sunshine! We sure did, it almost rained, but we sat it out and the sun came back, and then we finally left because I had parked on metered time, and it started to pour right as we got home. Perfect timing! And that sun was amazing!


He ate too much sand. But at first it wasn't fun for anyone because I had to keep such a tight rope on him, and then after he tasted a few sand toys he got over it and stopped. So maybe lesson learned? Haha. He loved being there though!!


Russ's face. I die.

Some of the beaches have been smoothed over by tractors, but where I had parked, it obviously still had a big bank of sand from the recent tropical storm. It was a little tricky to carry our stuff down, but then totally worth it because the kids played on it so much!












I just love the ocean.







By the time we got home, de-sanded, bathed, and ate dinner, the kids just had time to watch a movie and go to bed. Perfect day after the last day of school!!

No comments: