Monday, February 18, 2019

Gracie (end of Dec, first of Jan)


I do, in fact, realize that this post is now TWO months behind. Suffice to say, I know a whole lot more about icloud storage now and have successfully transferred everything from Sterling's computer to this little laptop. 

The end of December and first of January felt like a dream. We had Christmas and then we had a few days and then Olivia came to watch my kids for the entire first week of January and help us out. In an incredible act of service and love, our bishop's wife took my kids to the park for 3-4 hours every single one of these four days and I just got to sleep, catch up on laundry and make dinner, and hold my wonderful baby. I will be forever grateful. It was such a gift to be able to heal a little bit more, have help which allowed more patience with my children, and to just SOAK in my tiny Grace. I feel like I got so much one on one time with her for those first couple weeks and I truly cherished them.


match dinosaur footy pajamas. 


cutest little tiniest sleeper


she is such a gorgeous baby!










alllllllll the heart eyes





Grace loves to sleep on my chest, even still. When these pictures were taken she spent several nights sleeping on my chest because that is how she slept the longest. I'm even a little bit sad that she's good at sleeping on her own now, because it was the loveliest feeling. Even if I didn't sleep as well. Nothing in the world compares to a sweet tiny baby, warm and heavy against you.











I feel like she is a perfect little porcelain doll right here.


all that hair!

No comments: