Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Jan 19th-end of January


I can't get over the newborn sweetness. Why is it such a tiny, fleeting stage?! Grace is absolute perfection. She is soft and warm and beautiful and sweet and smells like that newborn breath and baby lotion. 



Molly looks sooooo gorgeous! That reminds me that this morning while I was folding laundry and Molly was helping me (because it is my birthday and she wanted to help me, sweet thing) I said "Gracie is sooooo cute." and she said "Yeah. Gracie is cute. But not me. I don't like cute." and so I asked her what she liked to be called and she says "Beautiful and gorrrrrrgeous." Haha!
K, I adore her. She is extra sassy lately, but she is also extra sweet!


That cut on his chin has been there for almost two months now. He hit it on the table top when he was climbing off of it one day and he will not leave it alone. It's going to scar forever. He would wake up and have blood on his sheets because he picked at it in bed and he got it all over three shirts and stained. Sigh. But ADORABLY, every time he meets someone (park, grocery store, etc.) he waves and then points to his chin, to get some sympathy. And ever since, when he scrapes a knee or falls, he points to his new hurt for a kiss and then again to his chin for a kiss. Haha!

6 weeks old!



Helping mommy cook by pulling out cinnamon sticks and putting them back into the container 100x while I cook.


We got her pictures taken in my blessing dress. She was six weeks just like I was when the pictures of me were taken. They turned out gorgeous and I was so happy with the photographer--she was so quick and awesome!


Sterling didn't understand the crown, but they had it at JCP and I want to make a frame that says Daughter of a King.

I just want to hold her constantly.


I took Will out of school and on a date to Dunkin' Donuts before his birthday. It was awesome. We looked up killer whales on my phone to see what they ate and talked about dragons a lot.

This was a different morning when I took Russ to Dunkin'. Ha. 

How did my little baby boy get such big paws?

Poor baby keeps getting heat rash from being against me while nursing. Even in January, Florida is hot.

She wore that dress to school and it just made me so happy. She loves Elena and she loves that dress and she is so happy just pleasing herself! Love!

Ice cream as an after school snack!

Crazy kid.





I love my family.



I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this.



Haha, goofy smile.


Hangin' out while waiting for the kids to walk out from school.




Her big yellow bow and stretchy arms!

Piano is hard sometimes.

Look at that rockstar big brother who can practice reading and hold the baby at the same time!




Marlowe sent us a Christmas gift and we tried it out. It was a ton of fun!

Will is super sweet. But I laugh every time I see this because his basketball shorts are pushed up and it looks like he doesn't have any pants on! Ha!

Apparently we have two of those books so Ruth was reading it and then she'd tell Molly when to turn the page. Funny girls.

On a rainy Saturday afternoon we checked out this Pinball Museum in downtown Delray Beach.  I had heard you could play some of the games and that it was pretty fun. You can play ALL of the games, you don't have to insert coins because you just pay a fee to get in, kids 6 and under were free (all but Ruthie) and they provided stools for "Little Pinball Masters" to carry around and use!!! It was such an awesome activity! It was so cute to see Molly and Will lug their stool over to a new game and stand up on it to play. I've actually never really played pinball machines before but I had a great time. They had a game (very similar to the game that the mini basketballs come down and you keep shooting them into three different hoops) that was built in 1909 and restored for this museum! Every single game was a working antique! Anyway, it was such a fun find and Sterling was in love and wants to go back without the kids soon!


The paper above the machine talks about when it was made and stuff.

A dress I wore!


Helping me make Rice Krispies. 
So much hair.

Russ slammed Ruthie's finger in the door. And then she did it herself the next morning. SOOOOOO sad. I felt so bad for her. 

I love our walks to and from school every day!

Blogger is weird and all of these pictures are jumbled, but this was also from Will's date to Dunkin' with me--frozen hot chocolate!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Awwww! Pictures!!! Yay!!! You have a beautiful family!