Sunday, March 1, 2020

Last Sunday in Utah Shenanigans! September 16th



These two looking especially cute.

Kami and I being...awesome!


Gracie being adorable in my old dress!





Her hand was the sweetest thing in my life.








Andrea and Amy looking gorgeous as always.




Everyone came to see us off--our Utah adventure of four months was finally coming to a close---we didn't want to leave though!!!!

Cute Naya and Sierra
Isabel, Hazel, Russ, Kiersten
These two. AHHHH Ruthie is going to miss Dev soooooo much!!!







She's going to miss Sebas so much too!





It was a gorgeous day. We ate the park in Hyrum and the kids--who were not supposed to get wet in the splash pad, all got wet--Russ and Journey spent a good portion of their laughing hysterically from getting wet at the water mounting (I took a video and it was so so funny) and I just chatted and chatted and chatted in this surreal realization that I don't get this very much but I wish so much that I did. The kids love their cousins so much and I am so so grateful. Thanks for gathering, guys!

1 comment:

Kami said...

That was such a fun Sunday!! Glad you got pictures. And I'm so glad Sebas and Ruth got along so well. Makes my heart happy.