Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sterling's Birthday!! Goodbye to the Ball Family!

On Sterling's birthday we were lucky enough to get up at 445am to hit a temple session--it's funny we were married in the Logan temple because it is so foreign to me! I never know where to go! But it is gorgeous (and it was FREEZING that morning) and I ran into Aunt Beryl and got to say a quick hello, so yay!
After the temple we grabbed hot chocolate (remember I said it was FREEZING?) and that night Dad and Mom took us (and Ethan's and Amy's families) to Chuck-A-Rama and it was perfection.

He's a little more concerned we've hit our thirties--but I am all in! 
We got to visit the Ball's for Sterling's birthday (I think it was the Sunday before?) and Claire was so so sweet with Gracie.



Presents!



We had so much fun all summer hanging out with this crew! Look at those adorable siblings!


A final cousin photo that turned out terrible haha and everyone was so done that nobody was looking.

Ahh this one's better! Philip, Molly, Claire, Kai, Eden, Will, Russ, Ruth, Grace

And one with mama!









Yeah, I have no idea why the quality is so terrible. BUT we loved hanging out with everyone and getting in that family time and WE MISS YOU FAM!


No comments: