Thursday, October 29, 2009

10-29-09

Clinicals today. It was good. I got a class 2 exam in the morning. It was hard, and long, and my back hurts. But I needed the exam, so that was good. I did two quads of a five and one quad of a three in the afternoon, and had some fun playing around with my files for the first time. I used the one quad of a class III as an exam, which is good. That means all I really need is three quads of a class III exam, but I think I can go back and count some other ones. I am totally fine on the amount of three's, well, I have over 8 quads...but I haven't had ANY of them at WSU, which is a problem. So....three more quads of a class three. Thats all I need. Sigh. I have one guy scheduled next week I think, so lets keep fingers crossed!
I'm mostly just hungry now. And hoping that pod wrap is fast. Haahaa. Thats about it.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

uh... i'm thinking you need to make an addition to the pictures on the side of yer blog. you know what i'm talking about.