Friday, October 9, 2009

Cancellations

Clinic this week. More than a little stressful. Two patients that were supposed to be good classifications. Two cancellations. I did find patients to come in....but that wastes a lot of time so it was a busy day. Lets just say-not excited for mockboards. I'm done with stress. Done. Until I called my mom today and turned hysterical on her. Poor mother. I never want girls. Ever. The VA was a very similar experience. Both my patients no-showed. I found a patient both times, but lost some serious time. Argh. It's all right though---tonight I'm chillin' with some chocolate icecream and then I am going to sleep. Nice, happy, 8 hr shift tomorrow and then Sunday. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because I don't allow myself to do ANY school related things, and I don't even think about them, and it is seriously pure joy. Thats all for today folks!

No comments: