Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Break Fun

One day after Christmas we went to the Fun Park in Logan with all the Rasmussen's. We had a LOT of kids there, this is us eating pizza with Megan and Devaney.This is us roller blading. It was a lot of fun but there were a lot of kids who didn't know how to skate, so we spent most of our time helping them. Until my niece Miriam took me out once...and then I let them try themselves. Haahaa.
Christmas Eve nativity.
The outfit my little brother was wearing that we all mocked him for all night.
Christmas Eve Pajamas.
My sister Amy forgot her camera, so I focused on taking pictures of her kids all through Christmas...and afterwards realized that I did not take one single picture of me or Sterling on Christmas. Kinda sad. Oh well. We still had a marvelous time!

No comments: