Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photo Review of 2010

This year has probably been the BIGGEST year of my life. So big, that I had to go back to a 2009 picture to wrap up it all up. This is in September of 09 when Sterling and I spent a weekend at an Institute Retreat and people started realizing we were dating!
This is from the very 1st of 2010, my sister threw me a FABULOUS wedding shower, and I had so much fun and I'm still using the garbage bags my oldest sister gave me, and we still have another box of them, actually.
This is how my family welcomed Sterling into the family....by dropping a gallon of milk on his head. Wyatt was trying to do a juggling act over Andrea's head to make us laugh/scare Andrea. Well, it resulted in milk all over Sterling and all over Andrea, and I'm pretty sure it was one of the first times he was at my parents house after we got engaged. Lucky him!This is also from 09, but I couldn't help putting up such a cute engagement pic that my sister Kayli took. Then she moved to Switzerland so we were left high and dry for our wedding.
And we got married in 2010!
I graduated in 2010 with a bachelors of dental hygiene!
We went to Zions National Park for a week with our good friends Adam and Aleesha!
We hiked Ben Lomond! (we hiked a lot!)I saw Old Faithful erupt for the very first time! ( the picture is of us waiting)

Also:
  • my first job as a dental hygienist, LOTS of subbing, and luckily 2011 brought a much better job than my first one, and I'll have a more regular schedule!
  • Sterling's A in Inorganic Chemistry (wish him luck this semester in Organic Chemistry)!!!
  • Our first Christmas together....our first Christmas tree, our first christmas candy making, etc.
  • we found out we're PREGNANT!
  • and lots and lots of other firsts because it seems like it was a crazy, busy, happy year! But we sure are excited for 2011 and our beautiful little baby!

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

You two are just so cute! I may need to take a trip up to Ogden and when I do we should get together for dinner, lunch or something!

Anonymous said...

Has it really only been a year? Wow! Time flies! I love you both! and you need to meet my husband... Haha So let us know when you're free and we'll get together! Congratulations to my two favorite people in the world!