Monday, January 24, 2011

Grumpy Post

Instead of trying to solve some of my many problems that have arisen in the last few hours of being awake this morning...I'm going to sit here and whine and eat an entire package of Trolli Peach Rings. Healthy, I know. But they taste good. And thats pretty much all that matters.
Why am I grumpy?
  • Our house is a mess. Whose fault is that? Mine. Do I really want that pointed out? No. (Although on a happy note about our house, we have a bassinet in our bedroom-my sister gave it to us for free since her baby has grown out of it-it makes the idea that we're having a baby MUCH MORE real) Sterling thought he was helping this morning by putting all the dirty dishes in one sink. Now I just have to move them all out again so I can fill the sink with dishwater to wash them. Thanks for the thought babe.
  • I went to get my car registered for this year and we have to have a safety and emissions test. Now all of you may laugh at me, but this is the first year the car has been registered under my name, and not my dad's---and he only told me I needed my last years registration. I had no idea I needed the safety and emissions test. To make it all the more annoying, this is the only Monday (thats not a holiday) that I have had off this month to get this taken care of. Now I have to try and get it all done...and my dad won't answer his phone. And no, I won't take my car anywhere but Cliff's Chevron without his permission. I'm a baby like that.
  • I hate it when people talk to you in government buildings like you know nothing. Okay, so maybe I don't...but you don't have to talk to me like that. It's really, really rude, and I don't like you when you do that.
  • I went to the store to buy milk and fruit and other things we are currently out of. They must of just started up the bakery or something, but I spent the entire shopping trip trying not to puke. I hate being nauseous. If I am sick longer than my first trimester I am going to be very, very sad.
  • It's one of those days where I didn't put any effort into my hair because it looked half-ways decent from yesterday. And now I've spent the entire morning trying to convince myself that I don't really want to go chop it all off right now.
  • Sterling put cologne on this morning and then was sulky because I wouldn't kiss him. Really, I've been extra nauseous to that smell for the last two weeks...if he wanted me to kiss him in the morning, he shouldn't have sprayed the smelly stuff (not that I don't normally love it...I think I even originally picked it out, but pregnancy makes you dislike weird things).
Okay, thats all I have to whine about. Now I am almost done my peachy rings, and dad called and helped me so I can get everything done this morning, and life will be better, so I will stop whining, and this afternoon I'll post as SOON as I get back from our first ultrasound...so you won't have to look at this post for very long. And maybe I'll do the dishes so I feel a LITTLE better about the state of things around here.

No comments: