Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Almost there...


  • Sterling took an Organic Chemistry final today (he'll find out the score tomorrow hopefully...) and a Microbiology final today (he got a 94% on that one...which is actually a big joke, because a few tests ago he was all mad that he couldn't seem to score higher than 94, so he said that that time he would...he studied hard, poor boy, but still got a 94! Haahaa...so that's pretty much been his test score for that class the entire semester). And what does all of this mean?

  • That he only has ONE FINAL LEFT and he is taking it TOMORROW!

  • And what exactly does that mean?

  • I AM GOING TO HAVE A HUSBAND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I think it feels especially good today, because the sun came out. I hear its only for a brief moment, but hey, at least we got the moment. I am SO SICK of the rain!

  • I bought red potatoes on my last shopping trip as a splurge, and eating them makes me really wonder why I ever feel money-conscious and buy white potatoes. Red potatoes are HEAVENLY! (I got the urge to eat them when I heard Wyatt and Lindsay Ann talking about cooking them...I should've invited myself over to dinner, but we had to be at my sister Megan's ward at that time)

  • Which reminds me of the crazy time at my sister Megan's ward. I was accompanying four numbers in YW for an easter lesson for her. One of which that Sterling was singing, and of course, he sang like an angel. Another of which was/is a member of MoTab, and we went over it once thirty minutes before showtime, and of course, he just said "it sounds like you know how to follow, I'll do the verses whatever tempo I like, and you just follow me" and we went splendidly from there. The third person....turns out we had different versions of the same song!!!! No worries, thats why my specialty is sight-reading, right???? Until she realizes SHE HAS NO LAST PAGE! Just as I was blithely saying "If my mom was here, she could probably whip some chords up" IN WALKS MY MOTHER! JOY OF JOYS! And guess what? She does! And it all turned out fabulously. Makes me think that I should learn chording--my mom remembers it all from when she played the guitar. My husband is useless because he taught himself guitar. I will probably continue to be useless because...well, my mother will ALWAYS be around, right!?!?!?!?!

  • That's about all the news from our little neck-of-the-woods! Have a fabulous day! (and I know my sister Amy never reads this, but just in case she does, my co-worker Zully thought our conversation at lunch was HI-larious! --what can I say, you do talk a little loud!?!)

  • Oh, and just in case you were wondering, my computer mutates separate paragraphs into one long post when I post things, so I decided to use bullet points so that there was some sort of separation between thoughts!

No comments: