Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LOVE

I LOVE STERLING SO VERY VERY MUCH! Today at work, my boss was stressing over one of the people in his singles ward, who was making a very big decision (thats about all I know) and so I said very cheerfully "At least you can always know that Sterling and I are VERY happily married!" He laughed and asked if we could come speak in his ward to convince his young adults that it can happen! Haaahaa. Then at lunch we were teasing my co-worker about this guy she's been dating, and that she just kissed for the first time. She said something about me being a newlywed, so I probably kissed way more than her, to which I said "Whatever, Sterling and I haven't even gone to bed together for something like three weeks..." to which they all started laughing SO HARD for about twenty minutes!!!!! I was going to finish my statement by saying "because he stays up so late studying, so I fall asleep on my own." but never really managed to say it. I was bright red. And then they were trying to tell me how to say it better and I said "I don't think 'sleep' sounds any better than 'bed'" and they all laughed again for another twenty minutes. At least they got their laughs for the day. Then another co-worker said "And you told Dr. F just this morning that you were HAPPILY married!!!!' and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM told me as I was leaving tonight that I had better "let my poor husband, Sterling sleep with me tonight"!!!! And yes, I was red, all over again. Trust me, we are VERY happily married. Plus, he brought home dinner tonight, and it was delish, and there's enough for my lunch tomorrow! YAY! See why I love this man?!?!

1 comment:

Kyra Moon said...

This made me laugh! I just have to keep my mouth shut about almost everything because otherwise things come out wrong (a lot worse than what you said, at least). Ah, the joys of marriage.