Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For Kayli

My sister, Kayli, lives in Switzerland. She is super amazing and sent us a package for little Ruthie! I know everything doesn't match, and I plan on trying to get some better pictures of all the awesome items we got, but for now, this is to show Kayli that we got her package and THANK YOU! (AndPS, I also got the hairband for my hair, and I wore it yesterday, but I didn't take a picture. When I went to try it out Sterling was watching and when I put it in he says "That actually looks pretty hott, I thought at first it looked really weird" haahaa). Then I've got to post all the pictures I took of my nieces and nephews holding her last night.








5 comments:

Aleesha Burke said...

These are so precious! Adam and I both oohed and awed over her.

Kayli said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got the package finally. So apparently they fit. Only for a little while I'm sure, but that's okay. She is a doll!!!! She is soooo cute.

I'm glad you liked the headband thingee. And that Sterling did. :)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Think I can come meet her sometime?
Lindy :)

Brad and Jenn said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable. I really love the first picture with her cute blue dress and white little booties! I need to come visit you and meet her! :)

The Haws Family said...

Lindy and Jennica---you are both very welcome to come visit anytime!!!!