Thursday, August 4, 2011

Home

Ruthie is home and healthy and happy. She did pretty good on sleeping last night, although I have to admit its kinda weird to think that I'll never just give her back to one of my sisters after a period of babysitting!!!! I know I birthed her, but its still a little surreal that she's mine! She is the perfect baby and is eating and sleeping in a pretty regular routine. I'm a little sore from getting milk in (another weird thought...I always held the baby, and gave them back to mom to nurse...now I'M the mother that can nurse??? REALLY?!?!?!! It seems really normal, but kinda bizarre at the same time) but so far so good, and hopefully it stays that way! She has a perfect baby smell, perfect baby noises, the cutest cry in the whole wide world, and so I suppose we'll keep her :)

Nap time...first with daddy, then with mom.

Look at all ten of my long, long fingers!
Look how long her fingers are! CRAZY!






1 comment:

Kayli said...

Cute cute cute!! I love the picture of her after the finger picture. So sweet!