Saturday, August 20, 2011

I have sleeping pictures to post too, but somehow they just aren't quite as fun. I've still got to master taking pictures of her, with her eyes open, without the coffee table background...haahaa. And I really need to get some professional pictures taken. All you sisters out there...what are the normal ages you take pictures of your kids(professionally) before you start going to once a year???


This last one is her "mouse face"...that's what I call it anyway. She makes it ALL THE TIME, and I, for one, find it absolutely adorable....and rather funny.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Your posts don't come up in my google reader until a few days later-- that is so weird!!! But I'm so happy to see new pictures they are so funny/cute!! I love her face!

I did newborn, 3, 6, 9 months, 1 year, 18 months, then yearly. Now I don't because I figure I take enough pictures of them.

Allen and Alexis McCracken said...

We did Paisley's pictures at 1 month and again at 2 months. I wished we had waited a while longer before spending money on her pics at 2 months. I wish we had done 6 month pictures, but I KNOW we'll be doing 1 year pics. At 2 months, PJ was too floppy to do many of the cutesy baby poses. I love that you take lots of pictures of her. She's a doll!

Andrea said...

She really is an alien baby. Adorable. I do pics at 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 month (but they never turn out for some reason), 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, and every year thereafter.